Saturday, April 17, 2010

whoaaaaaaa ;;

update time ! SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A WHILE.
i did make it through the 40 days- and now i am getting down to the nitty gritty.
calorie counting.
being at peak awareness with my food intake.
never denying myself - but merely controlling myself.

lately i have been seeing my growth.
growth in patience, understanding.
still working on my reactions...
seeing that i am capable of anything i want in life - and also that life will show me what is right when i hit a crossroad.
i really have seen more ability in myself to enjoy more simple pleasures-
rearranging my priorities. most evidently in my need to look at myself.
i want to know that i am on the road to being the best me -
and this in itself makes me quite happy. knowing i am going in a direction i want to go in.
i am more sure of each step, and i am finding consciousness as i walk the path of life.

conscious action. more conscious reaction. conscious intent. conscious effort. more focus on listening and understanding problems. forwarding my peaking interest in self, and also healing.

pushing forward, while enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment