Tuesday, February 8, 2011

;;

love is supposed to conquer it all/does it catch you when you fall/can it help you up and heal your pain/does it stand up when you use it in vain/can you hold it in your hands/does it grow even with a change in plans/can heart mend all its hurt/anger to bliss can it convert/questions for love and the heart/sometimes my feelings tear me apart/is it possible to be wrong in how i feel/is it possible for feelings not to be real/expect nothing from anyone and not from me/blatantly lying cannot set you free/no matter what i do right/all that is left out of sight/invalid and stupid are how im made out to be/melodies of your words lay before me/hum the tune of your story/so much love but one minor truth/are we supposed to hurt in our youth/lessons in learning about self/telling you how I feel never helps/opening up to you means I'm dramatic/our communication is unfortunately tragic/used to light up when you saw my face/now you've replaced names to hide a trace/it's late now I pretend to sleep/lying here thinking not making a peep/putting the words together in string/hoping it makes sense clarity to bring/ponder motives and hunt for hope/emotionally it looks like a slope/expect nothing and let go of it all/I wonder why it has to hurt when I fall/lie to me to set you free/that's what we're taught by society/try to let go and smile/but it's been going on for a while/wish I could turn back time/maybe you'd rethink your rhyme/strong but not bulletproof/now that I found out what does it prove/basically nothing in the end i still loose

No comments:

Post a Comment