Sunday, February 28, 2010

as for the weekend ;;


Last night I went to Elmocambo, for break'n entertainment's BOMB THREAT ...

it was boom, was Karebare, and Nick's birthdays.
Marcus Visionary spun a sick set, as usual, and everyone in the jungle room -
Tester, DJ K, Krinjah, Debaser, Mighty Melody, Red Lion, Mensa & Lucky you all KILLED IT.
Toronto talent up. Canned food drive took $5 off cover, which is also nice to see !!
Good jam, good seeing all of you !!

So onto food - today I ate some fruit salad [leftover] and two small slices of multi whole grain thin crust olive and mushroom pizza. It was good too. I am glad it's less than 200 calories per slice. Tonight I think I might just munch on some veggies, and call it a day- more water too. I feel healthier. Resisting temptation with junk during the hockey game today was hard also - Crosby's goal was great! They did well. Duffed it a bit in the last period, but hey, they won it. Team USA should have had smiles on their faces also, poor sportsmanship much ?

I had a very relaxing, calm day. I ate fruit, and watched hockey. It was a good refresher to start off the week tomorrow. I think tomorrow I am going to look into some kitchen jobs also, see where maybe that could take me.... I applied for a position at Zee Grill, hopefully that leads me somewhere, Jac Eckhardt is a very good chef. Well I guess life will show me.

Letting life find it's way to me, while I go looking for new things to know. I find myself exploring and learning my awareness each day. Seeing and growing knowledge of self, and seeing the day for what it is. I seize each day, confident tomorrow will be better. I make sure I focus on being conscious of my words, and actions. My intentions. My love.

Feeling better inside, and feeling better outside.
Feeling better than I have in a really long time.
Just being able to find me, and appropriately disperse myself in a balanced fashion has proved to be more rewarding. The gratification comes from the success of my learning. It's been a bad 15 months, but in it's own right the strongest I have ever been, and most definitely the most conscious of myself I have ever been.

written while listening to ;; dj nu-mark and pomo - melody .

No comments:

Post a Comment