Saturday, February 27, 2010

looking in the mirror ;;

I don't mean physically looking in a mirror, in that sense- I mean really truly seeing yourself. Knowing who you are, what you are, and what you're capable of. I look into my mirror and see someone who is drastically changing. Seeing, being, living in a more aware state of consciousness.

Being more aware of each word I say - and how I say it so I can be understood, instead of examined. Learning the correct ways to express myself, finding logical and accurate ways to string words together. Attempting to speak in a way that the listener understands what I am trying to say. Simply knowing how the words relate to the thought is how I can further learn to communicate.

As I dig further into myself, I start seeing how my mind acts comparing to my mind. Sometimes mental processes and bodily processes are together, learning to find nothing in myself and detach my mind and body is something that will come, with time and continued learning. Trying to reduce my response to certain stimuli, and control my needs and wants. Being more intune with my intentions and the reactions they surface.

Finding a greater appreciation of nature, art, music and even history, I find a greater need for knowledge, to continuously learn. Always looking further into myself, and the world to see more. Exploring art, music, nature and culture are what hold me firm to experience, and growth. Art is the expression of thought through all sorts of media. It can be interpreted in many ways, but usually the artist has something specific to convey. Music is the same kind of way, many valid ways to produce a final message. The universe provides an endless amount of beauty within natural creations. Plants, animals, weather, all parts of the Earth. Trying to protect that is becoming increasingly important to me personally. Understanding my senses, trying to deconstruct why they make me feel the way they do-and what is an accurate interpretation of these reactions is how I continue to find appreciation and understanding.

Being more aware leads me to be more logical and rational. Thinking things through, leaving it, then seeing the clearly better way to embrace the situation, I am looking past illusion and seeing more intently. Reasonable thoughts woven together result in further conclusive and meditated action, and reaction. Again, learning to value nothing over something is imperative to successful states of being. The value of nothing as opposed to something is given me the insight into my own values in life. Certainly still perfecting the perfect combination, but I find it is ever changing. Alive, and vital truth.

Balancing each opposing factor in my life, ultimately leads to the evolution of my intellectual processes and accepting change that occurs naturally. Soon with more learning, reading, experiencing will occupy me wisely, pushing me in the right direction. I believe I am already walking on the right road...

welcome change.

written listening to ;; tool - disposition

No comments:

Post a Comment