Saturday, February 27, 2010

saturday is day one ;;

Day one has been going very well.
I had a couple things to do this morning, also laundry and errands.
All went as planned - didn't get to the grocery store yet, but still managed to eat very well.
One apple. [ red delicious ] it was really juicy!
Half a tomato, and half a cucumber [ village salad style ] with greek dressing.
One serving of crackers - and I ate them plain.
It was a filling, and healthy lunch.
At about 5 glasses of water...hopefully more soon. It's hard to get it all down thinking about it.
I have to stop thinking about it.
anyways in the end this conscious effort to eat healthier is good.
Everyone around me was eating bacon, tomato and cheese with mayo on bagels.
I did not. So proud of myself for not even eating cheese.

I think this is the best route, get back in tune with food.
Real food.

written while listening to ;; megalomaniac - incubus

No comments:

Post a Comment