Sunday, March 7, 2010

aaaaaaaaaamazing day ;;


That was AWESOME.
I got chosen RANDOMLY to cook on stage with Lynn Crawford,
I made apple chutney! = ) made me so happy. She complimented my dice, and also told me to come by her restaurant that opens in two weeks to talk to her and chef Julie about a position. I am going back to the rest. show tomorrow to talk to her again.
I BROKE MY NO JUNK FOOD STREAK TODAY !!
Ate so much- like 5 different gelatos, and frozen yogurts, and animal bi-product free jello, it was AWESOME. made by kozi something. I really liked the variety of food- I kept skipping tasting because I didn't want to eat too much - or get full. With all the walking, and fun I think I burned enough calories to even out all that gelato!! haha !! When I go back tomorrow I am going to eat a lot more, because I know what I want to eat now haha! I really love the Food and Drink part of it. It's awesome. I missed Kevin Brauch today, so I'll watch him do his mixology thing tomorrow. I got a lot of samples and such to take home, which is really nice of the vendors to do. I am really excited to go back tomorrow. I could spend all three days there! LOVED IT. had such a GREAT DAY.



written while listening to ;; snoop dogg - it's you i adore

2 comments: