Wednesday, March 10, 2010

middle of the week ;;

Today I had an english muffin, with an egg and a piece of cheese for breakfast. It was a whole wheat muffin- so that is good. A cracked wheat peanut butter sandwich, with a handful of popcorn for lunch....I had a bowl of the pancit noodles from yesterday for dinner. I am having some mango now- have to finish a few things, then do some laundry. I have to update my sparkoflife also....I am actually eating three square-ish meals a day and two really healthy snacks. I am getting the right amount of everything- and lots of water! At alice in wonderland I had popcorn [ last night ]. It was a GRREAAAT movie.

It's been busy lately- but I will write more again soon. More in depth of what I am learning lately. My conflict resolution is getting way better! This makes me happy.

More soon.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment