Tuesday, March 2, 2010

it's stuesday ;;


Manny Pacquiao is one of the most famous filipino's EVER. He is fighting Joshua Clottey March 13. SOON. This is something to look forward to, there's a lot of talking going on about this fight.

Today for lunch I had sole, baked in lemon pepper, with leftover jasmine rice, and steamed broccoli and carrots. It was really good. I liked mixing up the weeks eats with some fish.
I also had a handful of blueberries.

I had a dream last night that I was sitting in a giant vat of grapes, and I was in a vineyard. It was quiet, and peaceful. The only part that I remember standing out, is me squishing the grapes in my hand, and then tons of wine coming out of it. It to me felt like I was telling myself that tiny bits of change within me, lead to bigger change in the long run. I really enjoyed this dream, it was calming.

Off to finish up the day.

written while listening to ;; tool - lateralus

1 comment:

  1. that dream is dope. I wish I had lucid dreams.
    go Manny. too bad Mayweather was a puss heh

    ReplyDelete