Thursday, March 11, 2010

thursday ;;

Was busy today, didn't have much of an appetite...but I had spaghetti tossed with tomatoes, olive oil, basil and parm. It was really good. I also had a bowl of cereal today, to get some more whole grains. I had a little peanut butter with crackers- to get some protein, and a banana! I had some good eats today.

I am compiling a list of vegan meals I want to try out soon, and so that is probably going to be next week- also looking into only grocery shopping at Whole Foods now, which should be nice, everything organic and free range. Love that. And exclusively shopping there will give me little movement in buying junk.

Currently I am learning to be unidentifiable through labels and prejudice. I am trying to also see others and scenario that way also. Letting go. Being free.

No comments:

Post a Comment