Monday, March 1, 2010

equal reactions ;;

In life we have all made mistakes in how we treat people. We have all mistreated the people we love, and hurt those around us- now it's about how we continue life and treating people. Learning to make sure you treat others the way you expect to be treated is important to keeping healthy, vital relationships with the people you care about. I try to be aware of my actions and their reactions in order to keep destructive conflict at a minimum. When I get a reaction I didn't expect I usually try to analyze what I did wrong in the situation - and try to correct it. Gaining this accuracy in my action is rewarding when the reactions are reasonable. I will continue to correct my actions and reactions, finding a balance within them.

As for eats for the day, I think I am going to make grilled chicken on a salad. Or something along those lines, maybe a nicoise salad...steamed potatoes, steamed green beans, hard boiled egg, tomatoes, tuna and nicoise olives ! with a Dijon dressing. CLASSIC.

Grocery store mission later. Have a great day everyone !!


written while listening to ;; biggie - warning

No comments:

Post a Comment