Monday, March 1, 2010

weird eating habits ;;


Well, today I didn't have an appetite all day, but went to the grocery store - got a bunch of tasty fruit and veg, some chicken breast- and fish [sole]. Lemons for the fish tomorrow, and made some jasmine rice. Today I got to eat mushroom creamy sauce on my grilled chicken breast, served it with garlic tossed steamed spinach...forgot parsley for garnish...grr !! I will have to remember for tomorrow. I have to learn to eat three proper meals in a day instead of one big one and 3 little snacks. It's probably not the greatest way - but I find if I eat three then I end up taking in more calories. So for now -- my weird eating habits stay.

I also got blueberries, grapes, cantaloupe, and mango tofu. Mmm, that will be good later. As of right now I am really full, I think my stomach is finally shrinking again, and I will be able to eat less and feel satisfied. Since I didn't eat lunch, I thought why not indulge in something higher in calories...and it was worth it !!
AND IT WASN'T JUNK FOOD = ) !

I have been eating very healthy, and maintaining my water intake. Hopefully this all works for bathing suit weather. It's still a few months so I have plenty of time to eat healthy, fresh foods.
As for being vegan, learning how to cook well, really makes it hard to cook strictly vegan food.
I want to have more free range and organic meats, poultry and seafood available at MY LOCAL SUPERMARKET. I think I may write them a letter....

written while listening to ;; serani - study people
[[ ps. does anyone know who made the remix of study people, [dnb] that was played @ Elmocambo this weekend ?????????? ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment