Saturday, March 13, 2010

skipped a day, opps ;;

Yesterday I had an avocado and brie sandwich on whole wheat- with fresh cut fries. And a veggie patty. Today I ate 4 slices of thin crust cheese pizza, and one pancake, a banana, and a bowl of cereal. I have had a couple busy days.
Last night I went down to Kensington with friends and it was fun! We drank organic mill street beer all night, it was fun

Tonight I am not enjoying the rain, so I am going to stay in, watch a flick, maybe read. I don't really know. Sometimes I think no one reads this blog anyway, so who cares! But at the same time, who knows!

Mama, and Nanay [ Nanay means mother in tagalog, even though she's my grandmother, she's the family's mother-- hence the nay ] <3 CAME HOME YESTERDAY !!! Was so happy to see them - went to the airport to make sure I could say hello!

Anyways- happy rainy saturday kids ....

1 comment:

  1. naaah I can't be the only one who reads this blog...
    I'm totally gonna start one. look out!

    ReplyDelete