Tuesday, March 2, 2010

i'm useless but not for long, the future is coming on ;;

I have been drinking water for years- and I love it. I usually drink tap water- but no frills is having a sale, 15 bottles for 1$. I usually wash them and refill them a bunch of times, so I try to be less wasteful. Also always recycle them.

I had my sole fillet lunch, with rice and steamed broccoli&carrots. I had a bowl of apple reduced sugar oatmeal, with a handful of granola on top, for texture. It was good. I forgot to get more blueberries >.< ! I have to get some tomorrow, organic blueberries are on sale at no frills also. Tomorrow I am going to make tofu and chicken curry, with okra and spinach, served with rice and pigeon peas. I am really trying to mix up flavors and variety of fruit and veg in each meal. Tonight I will probably munch on cantaloupe, or an apple, and I had a yogurt earlier today, and more almonds maybe. I really like the idea of all these whole foods I am eating. Everything seems heartier and better for me. Progress in each aspect of my life is good. I am very happy.
What have you been eating ?

written while listening to ;; gorillaz - clint eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment