Saturday, March 6, 2010

re-blog for a friend ;;


Confronting my capability pushes me to truth. I was conditioned to believe certain ideals, these illusions are what we have all been conditioned to learn, and thrive on. Being this blind to other perspective is blatantly contradictory to living, growing and extending ability to know the value of nothing contrary to everything. Each disagreement is an opportunity to experience, step outside of yourself- to unveil value in possibly vital knowledge. Riding the spiral to the end, and finding a verdict to actuality. Lifting myself above my own expectation of society's altruism to rule myself harmonized with the universe. Fusing myself to knowledge of self, eternally striving for more can determine my loyal devotion to any higher authority, and truthfully as I journey forward, unmasking each lesson, I forward my own healing process. I see how love and compassion have been strength to me- easily one of the reasons I have more recently learned to turn to life. Allowing myself to drift into the wave of society- as though I am learning to swim in the raging ocean. As I make progress swimming, I see increased attentiveness. Seemly more alert of myself, my actions and the reactions they may cause. The experiences flush away leaving me refreshed and prepared for more. Certainly I observe patiently, waiting for the right moment to interject, instead of riding the wave. Each lesson brings me closer to being able to identify the correct application of my awareness. Weighing each element of application consciously provides me with a stronger ability to conquer each challenge I am confronted with, at each violent turn. These experiences, afterwords drop and become vacant, leaving behind only wiser possibility for greater personal achievement. All these changes are evidently fresh, although excessively welcome, and reading through others perspectives helps me to rationalize my own actualities. Sharing is increasing the chances for the accuracy. Simply challenging myself to learn is absurdly more effective in my personal progress, than vaguely living and breathing with my prejudices provided by my academic educators, and elders, roaming earth with no intention of growth. Ignorantly encasing myself in a bubble, only to have chances for change to bounce off my cocoon, which evidently would lead to an empty short lived life. That is an illusion I cannot extend into other than to experience as others do, to have perspective, but not allowing it to swallow me whole. Granted, I am only learning, and striving for deconstruction of fallacy, I openly like to share my own words, given the appropriate time. Each word helps to guide me to where I am going next - and organizes my ideas thoughtfully.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment