Thursday, March 4, 2010

food for thought ;;

Well, today for breakfast I had a whole grain bagel, with a tsp of nutella! mmmm WAS SO GOOD. Then for lunch I had three small slices of broccoli, and pineapple pizza, on thin whole grain, easy on the cheese. It was also really good, about fifteen minutes ago I had a bowl of cheerios ! They were whole grained goodness. I will probably end up having some fruit or something later. I also had a coke zero today, first something that WASN'T water in weeks. Was good- but water is better. I am really glad I have stuck to my NO JUNK FOOD so far - and each day it gets easier. I am getting less used to eating crap everyday!

Today is Thursday, therefore the week is coming to a close, and this is good !
Sunday I am going to the CRFA Foodservice Trends & Directions Conference.
there is going to be ; ;
* celebrity chefs
* Cooking with the Stars
Sunday & Monday Presented by Garland Canada, Manitowoc
"A live culinary event that will see Ontario’s top chefs paired with audience members. Together, the professionals and their newly recruited sous chefs will prepare two plates for judging, based on mystery “black box” ingredients. "

I am very excited for this. Been waiting WEEKS.
woooooo


written while listening to ;; weezer - undone

No comments:

Post a Comment