Thursday, March 4, 2010

current thought ;;

life showed me the way, even though i fell astray, i am proud of me today.
i see myself more clearly, blinded merely, but now seeing life sincerely.
rode the wave of life to now, fate allowed, understanding problems, i vow.
hurling myself into knowledge, but not academic, this time not college.
knowledge of me, my plea to society to be free, lasting life without debris.
life reveals the power in love, sincerity something to secretly be proud of.
leave prejudice, and illusion for compassion should be the action in fashion.
see to gain accuracy in observation, experience each of life's sensations.
unmask yourself in the mirror, be nearer to personal awareness to see clearer.
foundation for information, should be the creation of fascination for transformation.
following the road i already built, healed my guilt, time to let go, and let my vision tilt.
each new day is a way to get straight, to elate what is great, and make my own fate.
i used to burn and i yearned to be strong and stern at each wild destructive turn.
now, i am grateful to see, and to hear and to learn. i also give love, and wisdom i earn.

also, old current thought i liked ;;
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 8:15pm
my heart
now sewn up and mending.
my mind - worn out, but bending.
finding new meaning to my life
influenced.
explored. experienced. elaborately underestimated.
forcing truth.
forcing myself to see.
letting life take me to see- so i can be free.
i don't worry about it anymore, about my personal growth.
i know i'm on my way - and i no longer loath.
i see happiness within me, that radiates around me.
willing to see- willing to be - willing to be set free.
my turn.
to learn and grow consistently.
my need - expands evidently.
i can't just let anything define my life.
i have to find many ways to explain it to myself.
writing it out; helps me to organize.
i have yet to some , apologize.
once loose ends are tied down - i'll be able to heal forever
making myself better - with each word and letter.
my love,
unconditional and immense.
my life- amazing at best ....



written while listening to ;; barcelona - stamina & dkay

No comments:

Post a Comment